Documentary Wedding Photography
Nothing staged, no poses, just pure, natural images.
This genre of photography has several different names; wedding photojournalism, candid, documentary wedding photography and reportage wedding photography.
What is documentary wedding photography?
A documentary wedding photographer should be all about telling the story of your wedding day. I specialise as a documentary wedding photographer in Yorkshire and all over the UK!
My website features some of my most recent documentary wedding photography images. You get an idea right away by looking at these posts of how I shoot weddings.
As a documentary wedding photographer I love images like the ones below. Capturing moments as they are or anticipating what is about to happen.
Full Day Documentary Wedding Photography Package
- 2 photographers to cover getting ready and ceremony
- Pre wedding (engagement) shoot, includes a 12×8 mounted print for wedding day guests to sign
- Coverage of preparations, ceremony, reception with speeches right through to the first dance
- High resolution images supplied on a USB memory stick in a bespoke wooden presentation box
- Image selection and professional editing of at least 400+ images
- Your own secure personal web gallery to download and share as you wish.
This package can be customised and made bespoke to meet your wedding day requirements please contact me to discuss further.
I always want my clients to remember their wedding day, not remember the time spent with the photographer.
“A great photographer! Many thanks for the pictures, they are fab and can’t wait to make an album!! Lots of lovely ideas for Christmas presents now…”
Angela & David Rollins, The Grange Hotel, York, August 2019.
“Would just like to say a big thank you to Richard for our fantastic wedding photos, some super shots, I loved the idea of a pre-wedding photo session and I loved that one of the photos is then used on the wedding day for everyone to sign, excellent idea, Thank you again Richard, will definitely been using your services again for a family photo session.”
Louise & Shaun Kaye, Barnsley Town Hall December 2018.
“We are really happy with the photos you have done. A great job just what we wanted!”
Catherine & Andy, Mercure Sheffield St Paul’s Hotel & Spa, 28th December 2017.