Wedding Photographer Sheffield
Hello, I’m Richard a professional wedding photographer in Sheffield. I cover mainly Yorkshire, and the surrounding areas but will shoot your wedding anywhere in the country!
We photograph in a storytelling way, documentary style mixed with modern style wedding shots in a natural and relaxed yet professional manner. We work in Sheffield, Rotherham, Doncaster, Barnsley or anywhere else in in the UK! We have also photographed weddings in Scotland!
Wedding Photography Packages
For wedding photography we offer 1 simple package, but this can be customised to whatever you might need for your wedding day.
Full Day Wedding Photography
- 2 Photographers
- Pre wedding (engagement) shoot, which includes a 12×8 mounted print for wedding day guests to sign
- Covers everything between bridal prep to first dance
- Up to 500 professionally edited images
- Preview images from your wedding 7 days after the event
- High resolution images supplied on a USB memory stick in a bespoke wooden presentation box
- Your own secure personal web gallery to share and download your images
- A £200 deposit secures your date for anytime in the future
- No gimmicks, we only concentrate on your wedding day photography
Special Offer Price: £895 Until January 1st 2022 (Normally £1195)
Bespoke Wedding Photography Packages
For a bespoke wedding photography quote please contact me. The above package can be customised to what you need for your wedding photos.
We only shoot a limited amount of weddings a year, this is to ensure I’m not over-worked and to provide you the highest possible standard of wedding day photos.
Booking me as your Sheffield wedding photographer
Please call me on 07504 279914 or email [email protected] if you have any questions at all.
If you require less coverage of your day, please contact me for a bespoke wedding photography quote, based upon your requirements.
“A great photographer! Many thanks for the pictures, they are fab and can’t wait to make an album!! Lots of lovely ideas for Christmas presents now…”
Angela & David Rollins, The Grange Hotel, York, August 2019.
“Would just like to say a big thank you to Richard for our fantastic wedding photos, some super shots, I loved the idea of a pre-wedding photo session and I loved that one of the photos is then used on the wedding day for everyone to sign, excellent idea, Thank you again Richard, will definitely been using your services again for a family photo session.”
Louise & Shaun Kaye, Barnsley Town Hall December 2018.
“We are really happy with the photos you have done. A great job just what we wanted!”
Catherine & Andy, Mercure Sheffield St Paul’s Hotel & Spa, 28th December 2017.