I thoroughly enjoy shooting as a christening photographer, I find the gathering of family and friends coupled with this celebratory occasion a joy to shoot. I have covered a wide range of christenings and shot over 100 christenings! I have shot christenings as far as Manchester and Northern Ireland!
I offer a blend of documentary and traditional style christening photography and formal photos if required. Documentary style photography is a way of capturing the events as they unfold in an unobtrusive way but I’m also very happy to do formal shots of your family members and guests, so you will get a good mix of photographs that will capture the overall feel of this special occasion.
This type of photography is becoming increasingly popular and is a great way to tell the story of your child’s baptism, and to have photos from their special day.
What you get:
- Group photos [if required] and documentary reportage style photography of the day.
- Coverage of the ceremony (if allowed, please check before hand), group photos and reception up to 2.5 hours.
- 100 images professionally edited, with a full license to print.
- The images are provided on a online gallery for you to download, print and share.
- A £100 deposit secures your date for anytime in the future.
Christening Photography Price: £195
If you are looking for a Christening photographer email me or give me a call to book your day.
Christening Photography Outside of South Yorkshire
If the Christening is located outside of South Yorkshire, I can still offer you christening photography services. Please note, however, that there may be an additional charge for travel.
Please send me an email to [email protected] or call to check current availability. To confirm your date a deposit of £100 secures your date for anytime in the future. The remainder is payable 28 days before the day of the christening.