I enjoy shooting Christenings and I find the gathering of family and friends coupled with this celebratory occasion a joy to shoot.
I offer a blend of documentary style christening photography and formal photos if required. Documentary style photography is a way of capturing the events as they unfold in an unobtrusive way but I’m also very happy to do formal shots of your family members and guests, so you will get a good mix of photographs that will capture the overall feel of this special occasion.
This type of photography is becoming increasingly popular and is a great way to tell the story of your child’s baptism, and to have photos from their special day.
What you get:
- Documentary reportage style photography of the day.
- Coverage of the ceremony(if allowed), group photos and reception up to 3 hours.
- Up to 100 images professionally edited, with a full license to print. Each and every photo is professionally edited.
- The photos are presented as a gallery/slideshow from which you can download the high-resolution files to print and share as you wish.
- Nothing more to pay! The digital photos are yours to keep!
- Travel costs included up to a 30 mile radius.
Christening photography: £120
If you are looking for a Christening photographer email me or give me a call to book your day.
A small deposit secures your date for anytime in the future. The remainder is payable 28 days before the day of the christening.