Wedding Photographer Barnsley, working in and around Doncaster, Sheffield, Rotherham and beyond!
I cover mainly South Yorkshire, and the surrounding areas but will shoot your wedding day anywhere in the country! I shoot in a reportage, documentary style approach with a natural and relaxed yet professional manner.
“I will capture your special day anywhere in the UK”
I like to shoot in a ‘natural’ style. It’s all about catching those intimate and non posed moments that you will put in your album, or as framed prints on your wall.
Wedding Photography Photography Package
- 2 photographers on the day.
- Professional image post production work of up to 450 images.
- Wedding images on a USB memory drive, includes print rights.
- Sneak peek of some of the images 7 days after the wedding day.
- Password protected web gallery to view all your best images of the day. Allowing you to download files, share with friends and family.
- Covers the bridal prep to first dance/cake cutting coverage of your wedding day.
- A £150 deposit secures your date with the remainder payable 28 days before your Wedding.
- Includes Pre-Wedding ‘Engagement’ shoot [12×8 mounted print for wedding day guests to sign].
I offer a wonderfully simple pricing structure, £695 for all day coverage. If you require less coverage, please drop me a line for a bespoke quote, based upon your requirements.
“A great photographer! Many thanks for the pictures, they are fab and can’t wait to make an album!! Lots of lovely ideas for Christmas presents now…”
Angela & David Rollins, The Grange Hotel, York, August 2019.
“Would just like to say a big thank you to Richard for our fantastic wedding photos, some super shots, I loved the idea of a pre-wedding photo session and I loved that one of the photos is then used on the wedding day for everyone to sign, excellent idea, Thank you again Richard, will definitely been using your services again for a family photo session.”
Louise & Shaun Kaye, Barnsley Town Hall December 2018.
“We are really happy with the photos you have done. A great job just what we wanted!”
Catherine & Andy, Mercure Sheffield St Paul’s Hotel & Spa, 28th December 2017.