Wedding Photographer Based in South Yorkshire but working throughout the UK.
I cover mainly South Yorkshire, and the surrounding areas but will shoot your wedding anywhere in the country!
I shoot in a reportage, documentary style approach with a natural and relaxed yet professional manner.
“I will capture your special day anywhere in the UK”
I like to shoot in a ‘natural’ style. It’s all about catching those intimate and non posed moments that you will put in your album, or as framed prints on your wall.
Bespoke Wedding Packages
Please get in touch with your requirements and we will be more than happy to work with you to produce something unique for your special day.
Not sure what you need?
This package can be customised to include an album, photo prints or canvas prints email me for further details. Or contact me to arrange a no obligation Wedding Consultation.
- 2 photographers on the day. Depending upon availability.
- Professional image post production work of up to 300-500 of the best images and supplied on a USB.
- Password protected web gallery to view all your best images of the day. Allowing you to download files, share with friends and family.
- Covers the bridal prep to first dance/cake cutting coverage of your wedding day.
- A 25% deposit secures your date with the remainder payable 28 days before your Wedding.
- Includes Pre-Wedding ‘Engagement’ shoot [18×12 mounted print for wedding day guests to sign].
- We cover wedding photography in Yorkshire and Derbyshire and the rest of the UK!
- Albums can be added at an extra cost, please call or email for prices.
“Would just like to say a big thank you to Richard for our fantastic wedding photos, some super shots, I loved the idea of a pre-wedding photo session and I loved that one of the photos is then used on the wedding day for everyone to sign, excellent idea, Thank you again Richard, will definitely been using your services again for a family photo session.”
Louise & Shaun Kaye, Barnsley Town Hall December 2018.
“We are really happy with the photos you have done. A great job just what we wanted!”
Catherine & Andy, Mercure Sheffield St Paul’s Hotel & Spa, 28th December 2017.